Sunday, November 14, 2010

Best Young Men I Know !... Robert Christopher Fisher

Best Young Men I Know!...



I am Robert Christopher Fisher born 1978 in The Plano General Hospital

My morals were kindled by Christianity, and annealed by 15 years birth in The Lone Star State.

My lineage is unbroken and true; from the middle 16th century colonies to my family's land in Arkansas,

granted from the U.S. Bank of Missouri.

My knowledge resides on the foundation of my maternal and paternal grandfathers' masonic masterings.

My will drives me, my load has no measure. I have always treated people the way I want to be treated.

I am proud to be an American. There are only 2 people on Earth that have called me a liar.

They reside together in a well house beside a trailer home in Arkansas on land neither own.

Everyone who has ever become my friend has left my friendship with more than they had before we met,

the rest are still my friends.

I am Robert "Chris" Fisher, My friends call me Fisher.



Robert Christopher Fisher

 
JD Weaver




Best Young Man I Know!... Along with my own Son, JD Weaver... Robert Christopher Fisher


These are the Kind of Young Men that spurs me on that we may have a chance to "Save Our Country"
 
thru our next Generation!

Jim Weaver 701.425.4147 Powered by BlackBerry

Now go take on the Day!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment