Monday, May 17, 2010

Subject: Ain't it the Truth

Subject: Ain't it the Truth





I am surprised and pleased that CBS didn't stop him - all he said was simply the truth!





















CBS DIDN'T STOP HIM- THIS IS GREAT

-

Good for him!!!



Surprised CBS let him get away with this even though he's

right









Andy

Rooney said on '60 Minutes' a few weeks back:





'I don't think being a minority

makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The

only things I can think of that are truly

discriminatory are things like the United Negro

College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment

Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have

things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud

Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss

White America ; and see what happens...Jesse Jackson

will be knocking down your door.





Guns do not make you a killer. I

think killing makes you a killer. You can kill

someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is

trying to ban you from driving to the ball game.





I believe they are called the

Boy Scouts for a reason, which is why there are no

girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE

YOU LISTENING MARTHA BURKE ?



I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is

not a phobia, it is an

opinion...





I have the right 'NOT' to be

tolerant of others because they are different,

weird, or tick me off.



When 70%

of the people who get arrested are black, in cities

where 70% of the population is black, that is not

racial profiling; it is the Law of Probability..





I believe that if you are

selling me a milkshake, a pack of cigarettes, a

newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in

English! As a matter of fact, if you want to

be an American citizen, you should have to speak

English!



My father and

grandfather didn't die in vain so you can leave the

countries you were born in to come over and

disrespect ours.



I think the

police should have every right to shoot you if you

threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you

can't understand the word 'freeze' or 'stop' in

English, see the above lines..



I don't think just because you were not born in this

country, you are qualified for any special loan

programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax

breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop,

trinket store, or any other business..





We did not go to the aid of

certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars

to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they

could come over here and tell us our constitution is

a living document; and open to their

interpretations.



I don't hate

the rich I don't pity the poor



I know pro wrestling is fake, but so are movies and

television. That doesn't stop you from watching

them.



I think Bill Gates has

every right to keep every penny he made and continue

to make more. If it ticks you off, go and

invent the next operating system that's better, and

put your name on the building.





It doesn't take a whole village

to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to

stand up to the kid; and smack their little behinds

when necessary, and say 'NO!'



I think tattoos and piercings are fine if you want

them, but please don't pretend they are a political

statement. And, please, stay home until that new lip

ring heals. I don't want to look at your ugly

infected mouth as you serve me French fries!



I am sick of 'Political

Correctness.' I know a lot of black people, and not

a single one of them was born in Africa

so how can they be 'African-Americans'?

Besides, Africa

is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a

European-American because my great, great, great,

great, great, great grandfather was

from

Europe .

I am proud to be from America

and nowhere else.



And if you

don't like my point of view, tough...





I

PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE

TO THE FLAG,

OF THE UNITED

STATES

OF AMERICA

, AND TO THE REPUBLIC,

FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE

NATION

UNDER

GOD,

INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY

AND JUSTICE

FOR ALL!





I was asked to send this on if I

agree or delete if I don't. It is said that 86% of

Americans believe in God.. Therefore I have a very

hard time understanding why there is such a problem

in having 'In God We Trust' on our money and having

'God' in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just

tell the 14% to BE QUIET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment