Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday 14th of February is ...

Sunday 14th of February is ...

* my 9th month and 29 th day of under-employment and 2.5 month of homelessness at 50 years Old! What has happened to me/us?
* Old people sex day
* exactly four weeks since i've seen him
* valentine's day six hours away from him :(
* Complete Bullshit holiday
* alone and un loved
* single's awareness ady
* not my birthday, so why do I care what day it is?
* an early morning at work from last night 11pm to sunday morning 7AM, whoopdie doo
* the day I realise that i want to wait
* fuck a valentines day.
* Happy Valentines Day!
* derp
* spam
* the night we first had sex- i miss his fat cock
* I JUST WATCHED DADDY JUERK OFF ONTO MY KEYBOARD
* the night we first had sex- i miss him so little
* the night we first had sex - i miss him so much.
* Overrated, stressful, and somewhat annoying, and I haven't even gotten to the holiday part of it yet.
* the day after Friday the 13th
* the day I realized he loves me
* ben folds in Philadelphia. can life get better?
* the day we win, and S.A.D.
* the first day we'll have had sex in 2 weeks.
* annoying and overrated, and I haven't even gotten to the holiday part yet.
* love ;)
* kill me kill me kill me
* a day I love Taylor!
* The day after Friday the 13th.
* the day i sit at home and masturbate to a target catalog while crying
* the day I do something stupid and have my feelings crushed
* PARIS ROMANCE
* the first day I spend time with him outside of class. *crosses fingers*
* a good day to die
* the day I scare the hell out of Chris Lee by kissing him
* anything but Valetine's Day
* my first Valentine's Day alone in three years
* the day I was inspired by Cate Blanchett :D
* the day i realize that Craigory's the boy I really wanna spend the rest of my life with!
* that one day when everythings perfect
* ♥
* when i decided to wait
* the day I first tried giving oral sex
* we first kissed...=)
* *not pleasant when your love doesn't celebrate, but you do. and then he treats you like crap*
* The day that I made my boyfriend a cherry pie [which came out pretty good imo]
* the day i loved and was scared to love so fully
* the day my boyfriend is still in LA, and I'm in Seattle.
* tui
* the day me and peri had anal sex
* the day I got a visit from aunt flow...no sexy time for me
* that the love of my life, called me crying
* a day filled with laughter and heartaches.
* The day that makes you realize who you want to be celebrating with
* i cleaned my whole room to the very inch.
* the day he actually did a great job cleaning!
* 4 days till my fucking court date
* another day to get drunk
* the day I finished my Frankenstein monster created out of evolution's history of vestigal organs. He was coronated King of Purposelessness
* the day a carton of Newports became a valentine's day present
* a lovely day in the neighborhood
* apparently a bad day to tell your girlfriend your gay.
* another day i spend wishing he'd come back.
* a good day to watch the NBA all star game
* a fucking gold party, my house. be there.
* a chilly, rainy night to hit the town.
* the day i hit puberty.
* the day she didn't return any of my calls. Happy VD
* the day i wish i asked her
* :3
* is another day im sick but its a HOLIDAY!
* a reminder of how alone i am
* another fucking day single
* Friday the 13th Part II
* the day i beat valkyria chronicles
* april 11
* the shittiest day of my life; fuck you, J.D.
* Another reminder of how broke we are!
* The day i want him to be like, "I love you, lets make out!"
* A lame christian version of a pagan celebration!
* saturday
* another valentines alone, but fuck it...i think i might ask her out next weekend
* a 25 hours day. No it's not. Pretty funny heh?
* the day I continued to be inlove with my wife.
* Valentine's day
* today
* a day spent with two people who I am in love with. Neither know, and neither love me back.
* fdgfgdfg
* it's Margret you fucking retard!!
* a day valentineless
* better off as a birthday! Happy birthday Margaret!!!
* '
* working a double......awwwwwwwwww
* shit
* verfickt
* national singles awareness day
* Time to get LAID
* sexy.
* bloody cold outside!
* the day i leave
* a hallmark holiday. At least that's how us single people see it as
* the day that I gave my boyfriend 23 orgasms.
* piss
* great! Sure, I don't have a Valentine, but I met a wonderful guy last night!
* worst day ever lol
* about to leave
* the day i recover from takin x last night
* a day he's know he should be spending with me......but isn't.
* my cousin's birthday.
* not such a bad day after all. So why do I feel so alone?
* the day i lost everything that was going for me
* the first day of your new life! heres your sign. go for what you want.
* fun day
* real spunky, man
* crap
* they are in Kualalampur
* paaaaaaaaaaaaaartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
* Not the 15th
* shitte
* going to be a better day
* it snowed 4 inches!
* filled with empty souls and auras darker than ages wat do you expect...
* A great fuckin day to sell 3 cars and get stoned
* ptck. 3 down, 7 more to go baby.
* no more tests PLEASE!
* lube central!!!!!!
* may 4
* BOLOX
* Valentine's Day, and I want to kill myself all over again. AB, I love you.
* i love plum forever
* the day you findout jesus hates you
* just as shitty as yesterday, but i get to see my girlfriend =D
* the day I found out, after 22 years, sombody likes me.
* the day I finally got the tickets!!! WOOT Wizard of OZ, here i come!!!
* The day I go to Steph's House and give her presents, despite her asking me not to =P
* the day Timmy Gonzalez did your mother.
* another day before tomorrow when i hope to smile more.
* a beautifull, snowy, cold and cozy winter day here were I am.
* Valentine's Day, and I hate it. Fuck you Paulina Cruz! You broke my heart.
* slower. In a good way.
* the most depressing day ever
* in transit
* toni and marcins 5 year anniversary
* Not the best day to have an anoying cold.
* valentines day!
* Ryan Turk's Birthday
* what?
* Just another day.
* my birthday
* Flail!**
* A day that I had 8 orgasms!
* 3 days after my girlfriend broke up with me...
* hopefully full of fresh beginnings.
* a day with me love:)
* the day i sniffed my moms panties
* the worst day of my life, but atleast i'm one day closer to going home, and never seeing u again ='(
* The day that anyone who sells flowers infaltes their prices tenfold. Also, today is one day closer to your terminal breath.
* NEVER FUCK WITHOUT A RUBBER
* the loneliest day on the calendar.
* the day restaurants stick it up your ass.
* :)Poop:)
* 10 days until my birthday!
* going to be significant in some way
* the day you buy a house! (fingers crossed!)
* x'; >
* my Mom's Birthday!!!!!
* boring
* i love you =)...yup that was creepy.
* who loves me?
* le jour de l'amour!
* ....not valentines day. my three month anniversary with the absolute love of my life..julia
* dick in da pussy day hell yea nigga bisch
* 8 years since I left my home
* the day dom and george go anal extreme
* lame
* my two year anniversary. (:
* yet another overly commercialized holiday.
* My Dad's birthday
* a stupid holiday, probably because I'm single...
* FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
* my least favorite holiday
* National foffl is shit day.
* fellatio day

The day before was ...
The day after is ...
Today is ...
Calendar ...
Contact us | I Am Happy Because | Today's Interesting Fact | Everybody now

No comments:

Post a Comment