Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reference, Precision Siding Construction

PRECISION Siding & Construction
7000 N Broadway 3-300
• Denver, CO 80221
• 303.289.7952
September 4, 2008

To Whom It Concerns,
I am writing regarding a long-time friend and colleague of mine, Jim Weaver.
While this communication comes upon request from Jim, I am more than pleased to write it as Jim has been both a productive employee of mine and trusted ally in our industry. I opened Precision Siding & Construction in the 1980s, modestly starting in outreaches of Colorado not serviced by the big companies of the Denver metro area. Since then, Precision has become the big company – not only in the Denver metro area, but in 14 Western states. I am happy to report that Jim has played a significant role in that growth over the last couple of decades. Jim has served two tenures here at Precision, and on both occasions, he has shown an exemplary performance record as an in-home sales professional. Jim is what I like to refer to as a student of our industry. His ability to adapt and grow in a rapidly-changing environment represents a major key to his success over the years. Additionally, Jim has been integral in developing new approaches to the direct-sales arena and finding new and creative methodologies for converting finite supplies of leads into quality sales.
Personally, I have known Jim for many years and it was my pleasure to have him under my employ. He is a positive individual and a forward-thinker. As times have changed over the years, I always knew Jim was a guy I could rely on for consistency and diligence in his work. If I may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at the company at 303.289.7952.

Best Regards,
Jeff Woodward, President & CEO, Precision Siding & Construction

No comments:

Post a Comment